Registering for Old Navy Account eServices
Do you love shopping at Old Navy? If you do, you probably have applied for an Old Navy credit card. As a card holder, every time you purchase with the card, you earn points that can be redeemed for reward cards at Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime, or Athleta. Besides earning points, there are several other benefits, such as insider news, special birthday savings, 10% off deals every Tuesday, and more.
What is Old Navy Credit Card Account eServices? Old Navy, with hundreds of locations across the United States and Canada, is one of America's most favourite clothing brands. With the Old Navy Credit Card Account eServices, a card holder can access and manage his or her account online, to check balance, pall bills, view recent activities, check rewards, and etc. How to Manage an Old Navy Credit Card Account Online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to be an Old Navy credit card holder.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Old Navy Credit Card Account eServices website (related link 1 below).
- If you have not registered your account for online access before, click on the button marked "Register" under the section labeled "New users."
- Enter your account number into the required field, click on the button marked "Continue."
- Follow instructions to complete the registration. Once completed, you can log in to manage your account online.
- Old Navy Credit Card Account eServices: http://eservice.oldnavy.com
- Old Navy Credit Card Benefits Information: http://oldnavy.gap.com/customerService/info.do?cid=44689