Manage Dish Network Account Online
Dish Network offers an online account management service. For Dish Network subscribers, you can register to create an online ID and sign in to your account to manage your account profile and view account information. You can conduct any activities you need to online whenever and wherever you want at your own convenience. It is easy to use. By managing your Dish Network account online, you can obtain billing information, pay bills online, change your programming, manage your equipment, order-per-view, restart your service, get HD for your television service, and check your referrals and more over the internet whenever you want and wherever you are.
About Dish Network Dish Network is the third largest pay-view TV provider in the United States, which provides satellite TV channels and digital TV packages with among the lowest prices for its customers. How Can You Manage a Dish Network Account Online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to be an existing Dish Network subscriber.
- To be eligible for registration, you need to provide your 16-digit account number or 10-digit receiver ID. Your 16-digit account number can be found in your DISH network statement or in your sales confirmation email. Your 10-digit receiver ID can be found on the System Info Screen, which you can press Menu twice on your remote control to check.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Dish Network account log in page.
- For existing Dish users, enter your online ID and password and click "log in" to access your account.
- For new Dish users, click on the "create online ID" link. Enter your 16-digit account number, or 10-digit receiver ID, and follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
- Once registered, enter your online ID and password and "log in" to your account.
- Then, you can manage your Dish account profile and view your account information online.
- Dish Network Account Log In: http://www.DishNetwork.com/MyAccount
- Dish Online Help Page: http://dishonline.zendesk.com/home