Sign up for Aetna Navigator
Aetna, Inc. offers a service to holders of Aetna insurance policies that allows them to register at the Aetna website and then manage their policy accounts online. This service, which is called Aetna Navigator, is offered free to all Aetna customers. The account sign up process is easy to do and only takes a few minutes to complete. By signing up for an Aetna Navigator account you will be able to review your Aetna insurance policy account and information anytime and anywhere you want to do it. It’s a great convenience and also allows you to do things like get an Aetna ID card, get information about your coverage and benefits, find cost estimates, and even do a simple health assessment.
About Aetna, Inc. With over 160 years in the business, Aetna is a trusted leader in the insurance industry. They specialize in offering traditional health insurance policies, including medical, dental and behavioral health policies as well as group, long-term care and disability programs. They currently serve over 17 million medical insurance customers. How can you sign up for an Aetna Navigator account?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have an Aetna health insurance policy with a policy ID number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Aetna website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked, “Register Now,” under the heading, “Aetna Navigator.”
- Enter your Member ID number, first and last name, date of birth, and zip code into the required fields and then click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Create a secure log in with password as directed and then continue the registration process.
- Indicate your account preferences and then continue the registration process.
- Indicate that you have read, understood and agreed to the Aetna Navigator Terms and Conditions and then continue the registration process.
- Review your Aetna Navigator account profile and complete the process as directed.
- If you have any questions about your Aetna insurance policy, please refer to the Aetna FAQ at related link 2 below.
- Aetna website: http://www.aetna.com
- Aetna FAQ: http://www.aetna.com/faqs-health-insurance/faqs-index.html