Become a Find A Grave member with your details
Find A Grave is a free site. However, in order to guarantee the accuracy of the site, it requires membership if customers want to add something to its database. The registration is very fast and simple. Customers only need to enter their email address and name and set up login details. After becoming a member of Find A Grave, customers will not only be able to search the database of the site, browse the cemetery listing, etc. like any unregistered visitors can do. They can enjoy some exclusive benefits such as adding many things (a name, a flower, a photo, etc.) to Find A Grave database.
About Find A Grave Find A Grave is a commercial website which has listings of cemeteries and graves from all over the world. At its official website, customers can gain free access to its online database of cemetery records. Founded in 1998, the site has gone through quick development and at present it hosts more than 83 million records. Customers can find graves of famous people, ancestors, etc., create virtual memorials, and send virtual flowers and notes. How Can You Become a Find A Grave Member?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your personal information including email address and name.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Find A Grave at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked “Join Now” at the top right of the web page.
- Enter your email address and name into required fields and at the same time set up your public name and password. Then click “Send My Information”.
- For further information, refer to Find A Grave FAQ at related link 2.
- Find A Grave: http://www.findagrave.com
- Find A Grave FAQ: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=listFaqs
- Find A Grave Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Find_a_Grave