Sign up for Juno's Unlimited Dial-Up Service
The Unlimited Dial-Up Service is an Internet service provided by Juno. It costs $10.95 a month with no credit card requirement. Customers can order the service at the official website of Juno with their basic information and payment details. After signing up, customers will be able to enjoy unlimited dial-up service and the first month is completely free. Also they will get 1-2GB of email storage space and send emails with spam/virus protection. In addition, they will receive $15 off FTD flowers and gifts by registration.
About Juno Juno is an American Internet service provider. Founded in 1996, it is now part of United Online, a public company traded in the NASDAQ Stock Market under the ticker symbol UNTD. Headquartered in New Jersey, the company operates in more than 8,000 cities across North America, offering various kinds of Internet services such as unlimited paid service, Free ISP, Juno’s Platinum Internet service, Juno Turbo Internet, Juno Video Mail, and so on. How Can You Sign up for Juno's Unlimited Dial-Up Service?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your basic information (name, address, zip code, email, phone number, etc.) and payment method (card type, number and expiration date).
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Juno at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked “Sign Up Now” under the section “Unlimited Dial-Up Service” at the lower left of the web page.
- Enter your basic information into required fields and create your Member ID and password. At the same time choose the way you would like to pay and complete security check. Then click “Submit & Continue.
- For further information, refer to Juno FAQ at related link 2.
- Juno: http://www.juno.com
- Juno FAQ: http://www.juno.com/start/landing.do?page=www/signup/faqs
- Juno Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juno_Online_Services