Request an invite to join Pinterest online
Pinterest allows users to create, manage and share their image collections with others. Before they can share, however, customers need to sign up for Pinterest first by requesting an invite with their email address at its official website. After signing up for Pinterest, users will be able to create their own pinboard to organize and share things they think are very interesting or beautiful. At the same time, they will be able to view others’ pinboards and get inspired.
About Pinterest Pinterest is a popular virtual pinboard which makes it possible for users to share the things they like. Although it was newly founded in 2010, the site has been developing at a fast speed. Currently it covers various categories such as architecture, art, design, DIY & crafts, education, kids, outdoors, men and women’s apparel, pets, fitness, food & drink, hair & beauty, sports, and so on. With a pinboard, users can plan a wedding, decorate a home, and share their favorite recipes. What’s more, they can make friends with people who share an interest. How Can You Join Pinterest Online?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your email address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Pinterest at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “Request an Invite” at the top right of the web page.
- Enter your email address into required fields and then click on the button marked “Request Invitation”. Then sign up for Pinterest by following the instructions of a message sent to your email address.
- For further information, refer to Pinterest Help Center at related link 2.
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com
- Pinterest Help Center: http://pinterest.com/about/help/
- Pinterest Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinterest