Verify Continued Lifeline Eligibility Trough SafeLink Wireless
SAFELINK WIRELESS is one of the services for income eligible households provided by TracFone Wireless. There are a range of eligibility requirement depends which states you live in. Verifying the continued Lifeline eligibility is easy and secure. All you need is your enrollment ID and your social security number.
About Toop Telecom Founded in 1996 as a prepaid mobile phone company as Toop Telecom, now the company has become one of the largest prepaid wireless service providers in the United States. Now it has about 80,000 retail locations all over the country. Its main products include TracFone, NET10 Wireless, Straight Talk, SafeLink Wireless, and so on. How Can You Verify Continued Lifeline Eligibility Trough SafeLink Wireless?
- A device with Internet access.
- Your Enrollment ID.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Safelink verification page at related link 1 below.
- Enter your enrollment ID and the last four digit of your Social Security Number in the required place. Click on the button marked "Submit".
- If you don't have your Enrollment ID, you can enter your basic information such as zip code, date of birth, and last foour digits of your SSN. Click the "Submit" button.
- Follow the instructions showed on screen to finish the verification.
- If you have any questions, please refer to the SafeLink Contact Us at related link 2 below.
- Safelink Verification: https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Safelink/Verify
- SafeLink Contact Us: https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Safelink/contact_us