Take Part In The RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey To Get An Offer
RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online method for the company to gather feedbacks from its customers. There are only a few questions regarding your shopping experience at a RaceTrac store. The survey only takes you a few minutes to finish. Upon completion of the survey, you will get a code for a free item to use next time you visit a RaceTrac store.
About RaceTrac Founded in 1934, RaceTrac is one of the chains of gasoline stations and convenience stores headquartered in Georgia, U.S. It is now the third largest private company in Georgia with more than 600 locations all over the country. It has more than 5,900 employees with sales of $9.1 billions as the year of 2013. How Can You Take Part In The RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey To Get An Offer?
- A device with Internet access.
- A receipt from a RaceTrac store.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey at related link 1 below.
- Read the rules and policies of the survey, and click on the black "NEXT" button to continue.
- Select your preferred language and click on the black "NEXT" button.
- Enter the store number located at the top of your receipt in the required field. Click on the "NEXT" button to continue.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish the survey.
- Upon the finishing of the survey, you will be given a code for a free item to use next time you visit a RaceTrac store.
- If you have any questions, please refer to the RaceTrac Contact Us at related link 2 below.
- RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey: http://www.tellracetrac.com/websurvey/app?gateway=RaceTrac
- RaceTrac Contact Us: http://www.racetrac.com/contact-us.aspx