Order a Free Vodafone Pay as You Go SIM Card Online
Vodafone is currently offering free Vodafone Pay as you go SIM cards to visitors of its website. They are currently offering six different types of pay as you go SIM cards for a number of different uses and products. It only takes a minute or two to order your SIM cards. A visitor can order more than one kind of free card if he would like to do so. Vodafone’s free pay as you go SIM cards are useful for many different types of Vodafone customers. You can get a SIM card for your iPad, or get a SIM card that suits your particular phone needs, like texting, international calls, and so on. What’s more, every time you top up your account on your pay as you go card, you will receive great free bonuses, like extra minutes, texts, or web access.
About Vodafone Vodafone is one of the world’s leading telecommunications service providers, as is the world’s second largest mobile telephony companies. The corporation is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1983 as Racal Telecom and changed its name to Vodafone in 1991. The company employs over 80,000 people. How can you order a free Vodafone Pay as you go SIM card online?
- A computer with internet access.
- A Vodafone account for your mobile phone or mobile device.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Vodafone website at related link 1 below.
- Scroll down the page and click on the link marked “Free Pay as you go SIM Card” in the lower left hand side of the page.
- Read the descriptions of the different types of Free Pay as you go SIM Cards and then select the one you want by clicking on it.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, mobile number, and postcode into the required fields and then click on the button marked “Find Address”. Then, tick the box to indicate that you accept the terms and conditions and click on the button marked “Send my Vodafone SIM now”.
- If you have any questions about Vodafone or its products and services, please see the Vodafone Support website at related link 2 below.
- Vodafone: http://www.vodafone.co.uk
- Vodafone Support: http://help.vodafone.co.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1000&PARTITION_ID=1&CMD=STARTPAGE&USERTYPE=1&LANGUAGE=en&COUNTRY=us&requestedPage=AccountPage