Check Train Time Table or Station Information
The Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry online service is an online application that allows you to check your PNR status, seat availability, ask fare as well as get an easy access to internet reservation system in a convenient way. It offers free and abundant information related to the train, station, ticket, destinations and so on. Using Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry helps you save your time and energy. You do not have to go to the railway station or call for asking for the ticket information. All you need is a computer with internet access and you will get the ticket information you need at your convenient moment.
About the Indian Railways Founded on April 16th, 1853, the Indian Railways is a government-owned corporation which is operated through the Indian Ministry of Railways. It offers various services for its customers by carrying millions of passengers and tons of goods each day across the country and plays a significant role in the better operation of its country. The India Railway serves every major populated region in the country and tries their utmost to deliver good service to people who travel in India. How to Check Your PNR Status With the Help of Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry?
- A computer with internet access.
- Your PNR number.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry homepage at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link "PNR Status" in red at the top section of the page.
- Enter your PNR number in the input box and click on the "Get Status" button to get the information you need.
- For further information, please refer to the Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry FAQ at related link 2.
- Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry FAQ: http://www.indianrail.gov.in/faq.html#timings_help