Sign up with your information to play JumpStart
JumpStart provides all kinds of educational games for children aged 3 to 12. In order to enjoy the excitement and pleasure JumpStart brings, parents have to sign up at its official website by providing their information as well as the basic information about their children. After signing up for JumpStart, children will be able to take part in thousands of games and activities. They can do many things such as character design, house decoration, cuddly pet adoption, game playing with friends, and so on. At the same time, parents can review and reward the activities of their children at JumpStart.
About Knowledge Adventure, Inc. Knowledge Adventure, Inc. is an American company which focuses on educational software. Founded in 1989 and headquartered in Los Angeles County, the company has a lot of popular products, among which the most famous are the Adiboo and JumpStart series. Take JumpStart as an example, as a result of its good products and excellent service, JumpStart is trusted by more than 30 million parents. How Can You Register to Play JumpStart?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Parent information (parent’s name, date of birth, email, etc.) and child information (child’s name or nickname, date of birth, gender, etc.)
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of JumpStart at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “REGISTER” at the top right of the web page.
- Enter parent information and child information into required fields and set up your password. Then click on the button marked “FINISH & PLAY”.
- For further information, refer to JumpStart Help Center at related link 2.
- JumpStart: http://www.jumpstart.com
- JumpStart Help Center: http://www.jumpstart.com/CustomerCare/CustomerCare.aspx
- Knowledge Adventure Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowledge_Adventure