Manage Your Retirement Plan Online
The ADP Your Retirement website is an online resource for retirement plan participants by which users can manage their retirement plans over the internet. As long as your employer has an agreement with ADP and you participate in the retirement plan your employer offers, you can go to the site and use the services they provide. By logging into the site, you can change your password, view your current account summary, change the amount that you normally put into your retirement account, move money from one account to another, ask for a loan, view and print a report of the transaction details of your account, view descriptions of all the funds in your company's plan and much more.
About ADP and ADP Retirement Services ADP refers to Automatic Data Processing which is a human resources outsourcing corporation, specializing in computer and business needs. ADP offers services ranging from HR and payroll management to tax and benefits administration. ADP Retirement Services is a cooperative retirement service program between ADP and employers. How can you manage your retirement plan online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to participate in your employer's retirement plan.
- Your employer's retirement plan must be managed by ADP.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the retirement plan website at https://www.mykplan.com/participantsecure_net/TermsAndConditions.aspx.
- Read the terms and conditions and then click on the button marked “I agree”.
- Log in by filling in your User ID and Password into the required places. The first time you log in, your Social Security Number will be your user ID, and your default Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be your password. Then, click the button marked “Log In”.
- After you log in, you can change your password, check your personal information and conduct other retirement plan management online.
- Your Retirement Website: http://www.mykplan.com
- Your Retirement Site FAQ: https://www.mykplan.com/participantsecure_net/faq/mykplan_faq.aspx
- Your Retirement Terms and Conditions: https://www.mykplan.com/participantsecure_net/termsandconditions.aspx