Apply For Unemployment Benefits Online
Filing a claim for UI benefit is of importance if you have become unemployed through no fault of your own. Besides, you can register for work and are able to work if there are any work offered to you. Filing a valid claim has several requirements. You must have worked in employment subject to UI tax and receive wages in at least two quarters of your base period. Besides, you have to pay pay wages totalling at least 6 times the average weekly insured wage during your base period.
About North Carolina Division Of Employment Security (DES) North Carolina Division Of Employment Security (DES) provides various information for job seekers and unemployed workers in North Carolina. It continues to maintain a high level of quality decisions since February 2014 by processing a higher authority appeal with less than the federal standard of the average time. How Can You Apply For Unemployment Benefits Online?
- A device with Internet access.
- Your Social Security Number.
- You have become unemployed through no fault of your own.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the North Carolina Division Of Employment Security (DES) website at related link 1 below.
- Click the link marked "Apply for Unemployment Benefits / File A Claim" in the left part of the page.
- Read the things you should know before filing a claim. Click on the "Next" button by certifying you have read the related information.
- Enter your 9-digit Social Security Number in the required field. Click on the "Next" button to proceed.
- Follow the instructions showed on screen to finish the filing.
- If you have any questions, please refer to Frequently-Asked Questions(FAQs) About UI Benefits at related link 2 below.
- North Carolina Division Of Employment Security: https://desncc.com/deshome
- Frequently-Asked Questions(FAQs): https://desncc.com/DESHome/Static?page=faqMain#UIBenefits