Take Part In The Baskin-Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey To Help The Company Improve Their Service
Baskin-Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey is an online activity for the company collecting feedbacks from its customers. By learning what its customers need or how its customers think about their service or food, the company can have a better understanding on how to improve their service. Upon completion of the survey, you will helpthe Company improve their service and food.
About Baskin-Robbins Baskin-Robbins is the largest chain of ice cream shops in the world, headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts. It was established by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins in 1945. The main products of Baskin-Robbins include ice cream, frozen beverage, ice cream cakes and frozen treats. How Can You Take Part In The Baskin-Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey To Help The Company Improve Their Service?
- A device with Internet access.
- A receipt from Baskin-Robbins.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Baskin-Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey website at related link 1 below. https://www.telldunkinbaskin.com/.
- Select a language and click "click here" to continue.
- Enter the 18-digit Survey Code located in the middle of your receipt and click "Start" to continue.
- If your receipt dose not have a Survey Code, click the blue "My receipt dose not have a Survey Code." to continue.
- Enter the 6-digit store number or PC number located near the top of your receipt. Indicate the date and hour of your visit and click "Next" to continue.
- Answer the following questions about your visit to the Baskin-Robbins where you received this receipt.
- For further questions about the survey, please refer to Contact Us website at related link 2 below.
- Baskin-Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey: https://www.telldunkinbaskin.com/
- Contact Us: https://www.baskinrobbins.com/content/baskinrobbins/en/contactus.html