Apply for a Job at Walmart
Walmart provides online job application for those who want to get a job at the world's largest retailer. You can apply on the Walmart website for positions which match your interests. It may take you 30 minutes to an hour to complete the application. Applying a job at Walmart may help you win an opportunity to work at the world's top retail chain, where you can develop your skills and build a career with competitive salary and comprehensive job benefits. Besides, it's also a valuable chance to work together with 2.1 million associates worldwide who are helping the world live better every day.
About Walmart Walmart, founded by Sam Walton in 1962, is an American public corporation that runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores worldwide. The company owns more than 9700 retail units in 28 countries, serving its customers over 200 million times per week. Walmart keeps a good reputation in employment and ranked in the top ten among the most admired companies according to the Fortune Magazine's survey in 2010. The company is also the world's biggest private employer with 2.1 million associates worldwide, including more than 1.4 million in the U.S. How to Apply for a Job at Walmart?
- A computer with internet access.
- A username and password to enable you to log in and access your information.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Walmart Careers website at related link 1 below.
- Select a career from the dropdown options and then click on the button marked “Apply now”.
- If you are first time user, create a new account at related link 2; if you already have an account, enter your username and password to login at related link 3.
- Use “Search openings” to view all current job opportunities, or search on specific criteria to find jobs that match your interests.
- Select a job from the search results and then click on the button marked “Apply for job”.
- Depending on the type of job you are applying for, you may be required to complete a Walmart job application and then submit it.
- If the web page comes up with “Application Confirmation”, you have completed the application process.
- If you have any questions about applying a job in Walmart, you may refer to Online Hiring Center Common Questions and Help at related link 4 below.
- Careers at Walmart: http://www.walmart.com/careers
- Corporate and Walmart eCommerce Job Tools - Create Login: http://walmartstores.com/Careers/9606.aspx
- Corporate and Walmart eCommerce Job Tools - Log in: http://walmartstores.com/Careers/9605.aspx
- Walmart Online Hiring Center Common Questions and Help: https://hiringcenter.walmartstores.com/OnlineHiringCenter/welcomeAction.do?show=help